Backpacking's a rain or shine event.
People will cancel soccer games, outdoors festivals, and even hiking plans due to wet weather, but you planned this backpacking trip months ago, so slip into the Merrell Women's Siren Sport Q2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot and stand in whatever weather stands in your way. This boot features a waterproof, breathable M Select Dry membrane tucked inside the upper's durable leather construction. It also boasts all the arch support, contoured cush, reliable traction required for long, slippery trails.
- Burly boot for backpacking through various climates
- M Select Dry fends of rain, mud, and dewy fields
- Durable nubuck upper with breathable mesh panels
- M Select Fresh treatment for permanent odor control
- Fit.Tri footbed with dual-density midsole for optimized support
- M Select Grip with 3.5mm lugs for durable traction
- Q & A
Just got them...
- Size Bought: Medium
Just got them for $103. Not the color on the internet. Like this Hey! They're not the same color as on the internet. I like this color better. Just admiring them at this point. Have them on my feet and up on a stool. Planing on wearing them on a 2.5 hr car ride. Are these shoes just for hiking? I hear something crunchie in the toe area when I move my toes around.