Why We Like The Moab Speed Hiking Shoe
The Moab Speed Hiking Shoe sits somewhere in between a trail running shoe and a hiking boot, making it the perfect option for speed hikers. We love the integrated toe cap and rock plate, which offer excellent protection in the slickrock environment we encounter while hiking in Southern Utah.
- Hiking-specific sneaker supplies lightweight support for techy treks
- Mesh upper supplies airy breathability for hot summer conditions
- FloatPro Foam midsole offers support for long routes
- Laces and mesh lining are fully recycled to limit environmental impact
- Vibram EcoDura rubber outsole provides traction on wet surfaces
- Item #MERZ2HX
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- mesh, TPU
- 100% recycled mesh
- EVA, removable
- FloatPro Foam
- Vibram EcoDura (30% recycled rubber)
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.