- Detail Images
A blanket statement of necessity.
From the foothills of Boulder to the forested corners of Vermont, the Merrell Women's Moab FST Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot delivers dependable performance and comfort whether you're hiking two miles or ten. The Moab FST Mid is constructed with the same design and performance as its elder sibling, but features a more modern upper and lighter midsole for fast-packing and quick hikes.
More specifically, the FTS Moab boasts an athletic-inspired upper that consists of lightweight mesh, leather, and TPU, while the M Select Dry membrane offers waterproof breathable protection against light precipitation and puddles. The bellows tongue keeps debris at bay, and the mid-height assures ankle and torsional support are optimal for travelling uncharted terrain. Additionally, the M Select FIT.ECO EVA footbed has an odor-resistant treatment so you don't have to worry about foot funk, and the EVA midsole is molded with arch support for trek-long comfort. Not to mention, the Vibram MegaGrip outsole uses 5mm lugs for stability and traction.
- A lightweight and versatile hiking boot for trekking in unpredictable terrain
- Breathable mesh, leather, and TPU upper with waterproof membrane
- Bellows tongue keeps trail-side sediment at bay
- EVA foam footbed features odor-resistant treatment for a funk-less foot
- EVA midsole and arch support assures trek-long comfort
- Vibram MegaGrip sole has 5mm lugs for ample traction
- Q & A
Great, comfortable boots!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
These are great boots for hiking, I love that they're waterproof and the best part is they're comfortable. If wearing pants while rocking these, the pull tab on the tongue sometimes catches at the bottom of the pant leg, but it doesn't bother me. They also fit true to size!