- Detail Images
Bring on the freeze.
The Merrell Men's Moab FST Ice Plus Thermo Hiking Boot delivers tons of comfort when you're busy getting your adventure on while exploring cold and wild places. The mesh and leather upper provides the toughness necessary to handle your rock-scrambling and root-hopping adventures, while an M Select Dry membrane does its part to seal out water and let moisture escape easily for lasting dryness when you're on the move.
Cold temps don't stand a chance against the downright cozy Conductor fleece lining, and 100 grams of Merrell M Select WARM insulation fights off chilly conditions without batting an eye. The contoured footbed, molded arch shank, and air cushion in the heel all help you cruise over rocky, treacherous terrain in supportive comfort. Not to mention, the organic odor control fights off funky smells that usually accompany day-long excursions. And rounding out this winter warrior, Merrell installed a Vibram Arctic Grip outsole for unrivaled traction over ice, snow, and slush.
- Warm, weather-proof hiking boot for exploring cold, wet landscapes
- Waterproof, breathable membrane shields your foot from the elements
- Synthetic insulation wraps your foot in toasty comfort
- Fleece lining adds a cozy touch to your foot
- Odor-control treatment keeps the stink at bay
- Nylon arch shank adds support and fights fatigue
- Vibram rubber outsole grips the iciest terrain you'll encounter
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
Really comfortable , lasting shoes, great option, water proof is really good, you can hike relax with these ones
Great Grip on Ice
Gave this as a gift and it is reportedly a great boot for walking on ice. Not as good as having spikes or Yak-traks but this is a great second that won't ruin your floors if you wear them inside! Highly recommended as a great compromise from having hardware on your shoes!