Merrell Moab 2 Smooth Hiking Shoe - Men's
Moab 2 Smooth Hiking Shoe
Lace up the Merrel Moab 2 Smooth Hiking Shoe and head for the trails in iconic style and comfort. The Moab 2's leather and mesh uppers in streamlined hues offer you a trail aesthetic that's as rugged as it is sophisticated while also providing you with durable breathability through the miles. A gusseted tongue keeps out trail debris so you don't have to stop and empty your shoes every half mile while the protective rubber toe cap helps guard against roots and rocks on your route. Your feet will stay cushioned and comfortable between a molded nylon arch shank that offers support, Merrell Air Cushion in the heel for shock absorption, and an EVA midsole for cushion and stability. Finally, with the Vibram TC5+ soles with 5mm lugs, you'll be able to confidently grip the trails you hike with unmatched durability and slip resistance.
- Iconinc hiking shoe for both comfort and performance on the trail
- Leather and mesh uppers offer durable breathability mile after mile
- Gusseted tongue keeps trail debris out of the shoes for comfort
- Protective rubber toe cap helps guard against trail roots and rocks
- M Select Fresh agents help to keep feet fresh through the miles
- Kinetic fit Advanced insole provides medium support and cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in heel absorbs shock for happy hiking joints
- Vibram sole with 5mm lugs grips for solid traction on the trail
- Q & A
So far amazing!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Haven't gotten a lot of use out of them so far but the 3 times I've used them, they've been amazing! Straight out of the box I knew these were going to be winners. They're supportive without being super heavy. After a couple of miles of use I'm glad I picked these shoes. Fit is true to size. My foot is a little on the wider side and these fit good with no pain.