Why We Like The Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
From limitless blue skies to afternoon cloudbursts, our backpacking trips usually involve trekking through all kinds of weather. We stay prepared for anything with the Merrell Women's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot. Crafted with a breathable mesh upper overlaid with performance suede, this boot offers ventilation to keep feet comfortable on hot, dusty trails. A waterproof membrane seals out water when we're trekking through wet conditions. The mid-height and cushioning midsole assures support and comfort whether we're on a technical day hike or enjoying a multi-day journey, while the Vibram soles ensure traction as we navigate variable terrain.
- Versatile hiking boot for comfort in wet and dry conditions
- M Select Dry membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Ventilated upper with performance suede overlays
- Contoured footbed with added arch and heel support
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Cushioning midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram TC5+ sole ensures traction in variable conditions
- Lace closure for a secure fit
- Item #MER00EA
- Upper Material
- suede, mesh
- M Select Dry
- M Select Fit.Eco+ (blended EVA)
- Vibram TC5+
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 12 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.