Merrell Haven Pull On Polar WP Boot - Women's
Haven Pull On Polar WP Boot
Go ahead and give your feet a snug place to hide from winter weather in the Merrell Haven Pull On Polar WP Boot. These casual pull-on boots are fully waterproof, so you can muck about in the snow and slush with carefree abandon, and they're insulated with a low-bulk fleece layer to keep your toes from freezing when you're tromping through that cold white stuff. Their generous shaft height means you can wade through deeper drift without a care, and they include a stacked leather insert at the heel to give you just a little extra elevation.
- A slick-looking winter boot to help you ride out any weather
- Waterproof construction defends against snow and sleet
- Fully insulated lining delivers valuable warmth on cold days
- Molded midsole helps you stay comfortable as you wander town
- Nylon arch shank adds stability on uneven or icy sidewalks
- Grippy outsoles provide reliable traction on slick streets
- Slip-on design waits conveniently by the door for your next walk
- Faux fur collar adds a touch of style to your wardrobe
|Men's Footwear||Women's Footwear|
|Men's Sandals||Women's Sandals|
- Merrell Sizing Notes:
- Merrell boots are designed to fit like your street shoes.
When ordering Merrell boots, shoes, or sandals, you should reference your normal shoe size.
- What to Expect:
- A snug fit in the heel: In a stride, your foot bends at the ball, and the heel tries to pull away from the boot.
Because of Merrell's precise fit, the upper follows the heel. This prevents the slipping and sliding that eventually causes blisters.
Snug over the instep: Besides preventing the toes from sliding forward when you go down hill, a precise instep fit gives you internal control.
When you're standing on sloping rocks, the boot sole doesn't sideslip underneath you.
Toe Room: Merrell gives plenty of room to the toes. This room, combined with a sturdy toe box, protects the toes from getting bashed by rocks.
- Choosing Socks:
- For Hiking Boots choose heavyweight, thick, dense socks, with or without a liner sock.
For Multi-Sport choose light-or medium-weight dense socks.
- Before You Take Your Merrells to the Trail:
- 1) Try your new boots on over the correct sock combination without lacing.
Stand and push your toes forward so they touch the front of the boot.
You should be able to slip one finger into the space behind your heel.
If there isn't enough room, the boot is probably too small and you should try the next half-size larger.
For boots to be used while carrying a moderate-to-heavy pack, a full finger space is recommended.
- 2) Tap your heel back in the heel cup and lace the boot.
The boot should feel snug across the ball, around the instep, and in the heel.
The arch should be comfortably supported and the toes should be free to wiggle and curl.
- 3) To check the fit in the heel, walk up an incline. The heel should lift a maximum of 1/2 inch (1.75cm).
- 4) The toes should not jam into the front of the boot.
Checkthis by walking down an incline or tap your toe lightly into the floor or against the wall. If the boot fits correctly, the toes should gently touch the end of the boot.