- Detail Images
Trail Bound and Ready.
From the trailhead to the summit, the Merrell Men's Everbound Vent Hiking Shoe offers cushioned comfort and ample traction when you need it most. Designed specifically for light day hikes, the Everbound features a full-grain leather and suede upper for protection against trail-side obstacles, while the mesh inserts promote unencumbered breathability. The bellows tongue helps keep debris at bay, and the protective rubber toe cap bolsters your protection from roots, rocks, and other errant objects. Additionally, the Grade 2 thermoplastic insole doubles down on your defense, giving you rock-plate-worthy protection, without obstructing your dexterity. An EVA foobed and midsole attenuates shock, enhances energy return, and reduces foot fatigue, and the Vibram outsole is equipped with 5mm lugs for serious rip and grip in all sorts of terrain.
- A breathable, durable shoe fit for light hikes
- Leather upper is reinforced with mesh overlays
- Bellows tongue prevents debris from sneaking into socks
- Protective toe cap bolsters defense against objects
- M Select Fresh treatment keeps post-play funks at bay
- EVA midsole and footbed promote support and cushion
- Vibram outsole maintains traction when you need it