A balancing act.
So you've moved to the land of the ice and snow, but you've held on to your LA sense of catwalk fashion. No need to ditch the heels for a sensible, clunky snow boot when the Women's Merrell Chateau Mid Lace Polar Waterproof Boot offers winter warmth and weather protection without skimping on style. Full grain leather uppers double as fashion statement and weather protection, with a waterproof membrane ensuring every drop of slush stays far away from your stockings. These healed lovelies are also insulated with 200 grams of low bulk fleece, so you're warm waiting in line for a Broadway show or exploring the park with your family. And while the faux fur and two inch heel might be deceiving, the sole is designed with ice in mind, so you're in complete control as you navigate the winter sidewalks, and you don't have to sacrifice your outfit to do so.
- Winter boots that balance function and style
- Waterproof uppers offer durable, classic protection
- Insulated and laminated for cozy, comfortable feet
- Outsole tuned for optimal performance on slick, icy surfaces
- EVA footbed provides walking comfort for long days in the city
- Faux fur cuff and square heel pair nicely with jeans or a dress
- Lace closure ensures a personalized, secure fit on winter streets
- Q & A
Very nice boots
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love that these boots are so cute! Have a little heal and am so excited for the winter to come so I can wear them and keep my feet warm and dry!
So about them boots..
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I feel like I have spent an unhealthy amount of time looking for a boot that is cute AND functional and warm. Well hey there boot, about damn time! They are so comfortable, warm, water proof and have awesome traction. Quick as easy as always with backcountry. Love em and live em
Is there any thinsulate in this boot? Is there any more information on it?