Adapt to the environment.
Whether you come across muddy sections, a creek crossing, or sharp rocky climbs on your next hike, you can trust in the Merrell Chameleon 7 Hiking shoe to keep you on your feet and moving forward. These mid-height boots are water-resistant, lightweight, and stable to keep your feet happy on long hikes.
Marmot's proprietary M Select Dry membrane helps keep your feet dry by keeping water out and letting hot air and moisture escape. The Nubuck and Mesh upper further let your feet breathe and, when combined with the EVA midsole, create a lightweight feel to these hiking boots. To ensure these lightweight boots are still stable enough to support you on tricky sections, they boast a metal hook and lacing system for a tight fit, as well as a molded hell cup to keep your foot aligned.
- Mid-height hiking boots that balance stability and weight savings
- M Select Dry membrane helps seal water out on wet hikes
- Vibram outsole and 3mm lugs add traction on steep trails
- Soft midsole and air cushion create a soft ride
- Metal hook lacing system provides a secure fit