Rambler 650b Tubeless Tire
Why We Like The Maxxis Rambler 650b Tubeless Tire
Charging down gravel roads is where you get your adventure fix, and now that the snow has melted you're ready to push up the high-alpine roads that you only get to dive down for a select few months of the year, so you want to make sure you do it right. A good way to start is with the Maxxis Rambler 650b Tubeless Tire. Made with a durable, dual compound rubber, the Rambler features a gravel-specific tread that's also prepared to hit the hardpack. It combines tightly packed knobs at the center that keep you moving quickly on singletrack and dirt, while wider spaced side knobs boost grip and dependability when you're cooking it into corners with significant speed.
The tire is available with EXO or SilkShield protection for a boost of durability on the long road ahead. EXO involves a flexible, cut-resistant fabric layer in the sidewalls, which helps to reduce, well, cuts in the sidewalls from flint gravel roads. SilkShield offers a layer of protection from bead to bead. The tire also comes to you with a tubeless-ready casing, which adds yet an additional element of puncture resistance, all the while allowing lower tire pressures to keep you floating over chattery roads and poorly-graded gravel alike.
- Adventure-ready tires for race and exploring alike
- Dual-compound rubber boosts durability
- Ride with confidence thanks to EXO or SilkShield protection
- Tubeless-ready setup lets you float with low PSI
- Tread is designed for smooth-rolling in center, and elevated grip on sides
- Item #MXX007D
- 650b x 47mm
- tubeless-ready clincher, not hookless compatible
- [EXO/TR] 120, [SilkShield/TR] 60
- [max] 60
- Claimed Weight
- [EXO/TR] 1lb 3.5oz, [SilkShield/TR] 1lb 6.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- gravel, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Part Number
- TB00172000, TB00172100
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.