Ikon 3C/EXO/TR Tire
The Maxxis Ikon is a lightweight, tubeless-ready tire that mixes biting knobs with the triple rubber 3C compound to create a truly versatile option for cross-country riding. The Ikon uses a high-volume 120tpi casing with EXO protection, which involves adding pinch flat and abrasion protection at the sidewall for an enhanced resistance to cuts. The casing is then wrapped in a tread pattern that favors both buff and loamy conditions due to the spacing between the center lugs and the raised cornering knobs. The center lugs are also ramped to resist folding under braking and acceleration, helping you hold fast to your line with minimal effort wasted.
- Lightweight XC tire for hardpack, loose, and medium terrain
- 120tpi casing conforms to the trail for a supple feel
- Fast-rolling tread design with prominent cornering knobs
- 3C rubber for maximum grip and slow, predictable rebound
- EXO sidewall protection fends off slices and punctures
- Item #MXX004W
- 3C Maxx Speed
- 27.5 x 2.2in, 27.5 x 2.35in
- tubeless, clincher
- [max] 60
- Claimed Weight
- [27.5 x 2.20] 1lb 5.2oz (600g), [27.5 x 2.35] 1lb 8.9oz (705g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer Part Number
- TB85919000, TB85956000
5 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.