Why We Like The Aggressor EXO/TR Tire
Take Maxxis' Aggressor EXO/TR Tire with you on the days you show up ready to blast through technical singletrack and take on big descents. We can't promise it'll make your lines more aggressive, but its rugged construction and confident traction will make sure you don't have to hold back when you point your wheels downhill.
You can run the Aggressor as a front or rear tire, seeing the softer side knobs lend stability while leaning into corners, but without excess drag slowing you down, as the center uses a harder compound rubber. It's a great tire choice for trails ranging from loose and dusty to medium-packed, making it a great option for dry summer conditions. Really, they're great for a number of trail systems, provided they're not clogged up with tons of mud after a recent rainfall.
- An aggressive trail tire for medium to loose conditions
- Ideal as a rear tire but works great up front, too
- Dual compound rubber maximizes tread life and rolling speed
- EXO casing offers protection for aggressive trail riding
- Side knobs dig deep for confident cornering
- Center knobs offer excellent grip for braking and accelerating
- File tread between the knobs helps with loose-over-hard conditions
- Item #MXX004J
- 27.5 x 2.3in
- tubeless, clincher
- [max] 60psi
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 15.2oz (885g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer Part Number
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 26, 2020
Love these tires
- I've put it through the wringer
These tires have been amazing! My boyfriend suggested them and we have now ridden in Washington and Utah and they have not disappointed once. We put them on my Juliana Strega and made it so much easier to climb and get around on.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com