When you buckle in for a rowdy day of flowy singletrack, your Mavic Crossmax SL Pro Helmet brings confident protection along for the ride. As expected with Mavic, the company takes safety seriously and designed this helmet to balance comfortable light weight and trail-worthy protection.
Mavic starts by shaping Crossmax SL Pro to provide coverage on the vulnerable areas of the back of the head while ensuring the helmet remains lightweight and breathable, a goal that was facilitated by ample ventilation throughout. Within the helmet, Mavic helps create a more comfortable fit next to your skin by using its Live Fit technology, which involves a band of plush, adaptable XRD memory foam spanning the front of the helmet. This foam customizes the fit to your head shape to ensure a secure fit that absorbs trail vibrations and disperses impact forces on white-knuckle lines and unavoidable crashes.
- A lightweight cross-country helmet
- Large vents enable cooling airflow
- Live Fit tech adapts to your head shape
- Inner padding wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Easily adjustable retention system
- Q & A
Nice Helmet runs small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
If you are between sizes this helmet fits small. Measures the width compared to my Bell and it is 1/2 smaller, so it sits higher on the head.
20.1 - 22in
(51 - 56cm)
21.3 - 23.2in
(54 - 59cm)
22.4 - 24.8in
(57 - 63cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.