- Detail Images
Shrugs off showers with ease.
Seeing spring is right around the corner, it pays to be wearing the Mavic Men's Cosmic Elite Vision CM Cycling Shoe through the downpours and dreary conditions inherent to the wettest time of the year. This cycling shoe is developed exclusively for soaking-wet days and low-light conditions experienced in rainy transitional seasons, thanks to its Clima Mavic construction and high-visibility accents throughout.
Clima Mavic construction along the front half means you'll be less likely to need a pair of shoe covers, as it easily sheds oncoming moisture from heavy rain and road spray. This construction is easy to wipe clean after cycling through nasty conditions, so you won't have to worry about the shoes degrading in wet weather. Mavic employs reflective details with yellow highlights that pop vividly in 360 degrees on the road, seeing you'll be riding in challenging conditions where visibility is low to non-existent.
Mavic's tried-and-true Ergo Dial QR allows you to quickly fine-tune the uppers to your exact preferences while lower Ergo straps secure tightly over the mid and forefoot zones to prevent excessive foot movement under power. The Ergo Dial QR features rubberized grip along its perimeter, so you can retain grip of the adjustable dial in rainy weather. Beyond this fast and intuitive closure system, Mavic uses a feathery-light, pleasingly stiff Energy Carbon Comp sole for laying down the power on long climbs and fast-paced training rides alike.
- Moisture-shedding, high-visibility shoe for rainy weather
- Clima Mavic construction along front half to repel moisture
- 360° reflective accents with yellow visibility highlights
- Upper materials easily wipe clean after cycling in the wet
- Ergo Dial QR provides quick and intuitive fit adjustment
- Lower Ergo straps secure tightly over mid and forefoot
- Stiff Energy Carbon Comp sole for energy transmission