- Detail Images
- Button-up shirt built for outdoors adventures
- Air permeable fabric offers better breathability
- Lightweight fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- UPF 20 protection safeguards lightly from sun
- Chest pocket keeps small items close
- Q & A
Sharp Shirt, Runs Large
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Size Bought: Medium
Bought this for a friend, he had this feedback: Love the look and feel of this shirt - quality build and a soft, breathable material. Bought the medium (wear a medium in comparable brands), fit more like a large - extra length and longer sleeves than expected. Returned for those reasons :(. Otherwise would have
been spot on.
I Can't Get Enough of this Shirt
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am totally ga-ga over this shirt. I bought one of these off the rack in a retail store and just fell in love with it. I then went on Backcountry and bought two more in different colors.
It's a perfect hot weather shirt. If you hold it up to the light, you can almost see millions of little tiny holes and you realize that the shirt ventilates like a screen door. But when you have it on, you don't see any of that ventilation. Plus, I love how the sleeves roll up and then you can latch and button them. If you take the shirt off the road, or do some outside exertion in it, it's nice when the sleeves just stay rolled up and in their place.
The shirt is very room but still have a nice cut to it. I am a short guy, but with broad shoulders and I am using an XL. Fits perfect. You and wear it around un-tucked as well. The shirt tail is short enough that it doesn't over-ride your shorts.