Why We Like The Variant Hybrid Hooded Fleece Jacket
From corn skiing in the springtime to sport climbing in the fall, the Marmot Variant Hybrid Hooded Fleece Jacket is as versatile as its name might suggest, and travels with us in comfort from activity to activity in the shoulder seasons. Pertex Quantum deflects moisture and resists abrasion from harsh rock surfaces, while the stretchy fleece panels open up your range of motion and trap heat.
- Versatile hooded fleece jacket for a wide array of outings
- Durable Pertex Quantum fabric is tough and wind-resistant
- Fleece panels trap heat and wick sweat away
- Primaloft Eco Black insulation traps precious heat
- Built-in thumbholes act as a snug barrier when layered
- Item #MARZ9DU
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum (100% recycled polyester mini ripstop), [fleece] 94% polyester, 6% elastane, [insulation] Primaloft Black ECO
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- 2 front
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking, climbing, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.