- Detail Images
Whether you're lining up an ambitious alpine ascent or making your way to the grocery store in a snowstorm, count on the Marmot Men's Titus Jacket to keep you dry through the worst weather. Gore-Tex construction ensures breathable waterproofing that wards off wet weather without making you get bogged down with sweat when you're working hard. Angel-Wing movement allows excellent mobility when you're hiking or ski touring in the backcountry, while the low-key styling keeps it primed for everyday use around town in winter.
- Staple technical jacket for everyday or extreme use
- Two-layer Gore-Tex offers breathability and waterproofing
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Angel-Wing movement allows better range of motion
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs seal out foul weather
- Zippered pockets secure small items