- Detail Images
Puffies sure are great for the coldest months of the year, but they turn damp and cold once the snow starts to fall. Unlike most puffies, the Marmot Men's Thomas Down Jacket actually has a waterproof, breathable MemBrain to block wetness so its light, lofty down insulation can keep you warm through snowstorms and bone-chilling days alike. A cotton twill shell gives this jacket a soft, casual feel, and the faux-fur ruff adds a dose of après-ski style.
- Protective puffy fends off winter's weather
- Waterproof, breathable shell with fully taped seams
- Light, lofty 700-fill down delivers warmth without weight
- Soft cotton twill shell blended with nylon for durability
- Removable faux-fur ruff and internal cuffs add warmth