- Detail Images
You're fairly convinced that at the end of every rainbow, there lay a pot of gold. And, much like your theory on rainbows, at the end of every winter storm, there's a jackpot of pow—which is why you reach for the Marmot Men's Storm Seeker Jacket when your adventure calls for adaptability and warmth. Designed for skiing, the Storm Seeker features a fully waterproof, breathable MemBrain exterior that protects you against precipitation of all shapes and sizes, while the Thermal R synthetic insulation curbs the cold, even when wet. Additionally, the powder skirt further safeguards your baselayers from errant snow and flushed powder, and the hem and cuffs are fully adjustable for a personalized fit.
However, should your vertical pursuits transform your layering system from savory to steamy, the Storm Seeker is outfitted with core vents—so you're able to regulate your body temperature and dump excess body heat without actually having to remove your entire jacket in favor of staying comfortable. The hand and sleeve pockets are equipped with water-resistant zippers so your necessities stay dry, and the ThermoCell phone pocket ensures your smarty-pants-phone won't suddenly be zapped of battery when the temperatures dip below the comfortably-cool zone. So whether your adventure takes you to the resort or the backcountry, the Storm Seeker assures that you'll find your fun at the end of that rainbow—err, storm.
- A weatherproof, insulated jacket for backcountry touring
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- Synthetic insulation provides lofted warmth even when wet
- Powder skirt safeguards baselayers from errant snow
- Core vents offer on-the-go temperature regulation
- Brimmed hood is removable for personal preference
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Hem and cuffs are adjustable for a personalized fit