Marmot Stonehaven Jacket - Girls'
- [membrane/laminate] 2L MemBrain®, [face fabric] 70% nylon, 30% cotton twill
- 100g Thinsulate
- 2 handwarmer
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Keep your mini me warm when the snow begins to fall with the Marmot Stonehaven Jacket. Built with a Marmot MemBrain two-layer material the jacket sheds rain and snow during those long walks to school uphill both ways. Thinsulate synthetic insulation traps and holds heat for a warm toasty feel through the day, and if the wind and snow picks up the fixed hood offers extra protection for the ears.
- A waterproof jacket for walking to school in snow storms
- Membrain 2L material sheds snow and rain during inclement weather
- Thinsulate insulation holds warmth on extra chilly days
- Hood provides extra protection in blustery weather
- Multiple of pockets carry essentials when on the go