- Detail Images
Burly protection for pushing peaks.
Perfect for climbing the Grand or ticking off another Colorado 14er from your list, the Marmot Women's Starfire Jacket delivers the exceptional waterproofing of a Nanopro 3-Layer membrane with the low-bulk durability of nylon ripstop fabric. Not only is this 3-layer jacket a worthy accomplice for fast-moving alpine missions in notoriously fickle conditions, but it's also versatile enough for everything from grueling hikes to long-duration travel.
Fully-sealed construction prevents any moisture from leaking inside and ruining your alpine fun. The laminated hood is moldable, conforming to the shape of your climbing helmet when it's cinched tightly. Water-resistant underarm zips quickly expel excess heat when you're working up a sweat on fast-moving ascents. There's also water-resistant hand pockets for safely storing snacks, gadgets, and must-haves out of the elements. Please note, the jacket's athletic fit is tailored through the shoulders with a shaped waist, yet there's still full range of motion with Marmot's Angel-Wing Movement.
- Waterproof jacket for fast-moving alpine adventures
- Nanopro 3-Layer membrane keeps you dry in the worst weather
- Fully sealed construction won't succumb to soaking moisture
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim fits over helmets
- Underarm vents release excess heat when you're moving fast
- Water-resistant zips at hand pockets for safe storage
- Athletic fit with tailored shoulders and a shaped waist
- Angel Wing Movement promotes unrestricted motion