Like you went to cozy heaven.
A flannel AND a hoodie—combinations like that are otherworldly, but you don't need to pinch yourself, you're still alive, and the Marmot Shelley Midweight Flannel Shirt is very real. It's made with a blend of soft cotton and Ecomade Coolmax fabric, giving you everyday comfort with moisture wicking ability to keep you dry and comfortable on long fall hikes. It's got UPF 50 sun protection for those cool autumn days when you forget the sun still exists, as well as a cozy adjustable hood and a kangaroo pocket so you can bundle yourself up around the campfire.
- A cozy hooded pullover for cool days in the fall
- Comfortable cotton blend wicks moisture on day hikes
- UPF 50 sun protection keeps you safe from the sun that's still there
- Adjustable hood lets you shut out cool winds
- Kangaroo pocket pairs well with pocketless leggings
- Marmot Upcycle product with materials from post-consumer plastic