Avoid the crowds.
Camping in Yellowstone in November seemed like a good idea, what with tourist season being over, but what you forgot to consider was frost on the tent in the morning and 17-degree temperatures at night. Or, since you packed Marmot's Sawtooth TL 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag, maybe you did consider this. Well done—the lofty 650-fill keeps you warm at temperatures well below freezing, and it's even treated with Down Defender so if you wake up with any of that frost on your bag you're not gonna get chilly. The down-filled draft collar cinches down around your face on the truly frigid nights, while the roomy foot box lets you wiggle your feet about in toasty comfort. When the sun starts warming up the tent in the morning, but you're not quite ready to get up, a secondary zipper lets you fold down part of your bag for some cooling ventilation.
- Cozy sleeping bag for cold-weather camping trips
- Lofty down is treated for wet weather protection
- Anatomical foot box provides wiggle room and warmth for your feet
- Anti-snag zipper slider keeps midnight bathroom runs quick and easy
- Second partial zipper offers easy ventilation on warmer nights
- Stuff sack provides easy packing option for backpacking