- Detail Images
From snowy winters to rainy, warm summers.
Despite the valley sunshine, you know the mountains are a different story. With the Marmot Ridgetop Component Jacket, you're prepared for the brutal snowy world that exists just a few thousand feet above the city. Both a snow-proof shell and insulating fleece liner jacket team up to provide versatile protection while you make the most of winter in the mountains. Plus, you can leave the liner behind once it warms up or just wear the fleece for chilly days in town.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a fleece with a shell for seasonal versatility
- Shell boasts waterproof, breathable protection from rain and snow
- Removable fleece adds warmth and sweater-knit softness
- Shell has ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Removable hood provides versatile coverage
- Elastic drawcord at fleece's hem ensures a secure fit