- Detail Images
Between on-piste afternoons and full-on powder mornings, the Marmot Women's Refuge Pants have you covered. These lightly insulated ski pants are equipped with a fully taped, waterproof, and breathable shell to effectively seal out everything from deep powder, snow-covered chairlifts, and all-around windy weather. Internal gaiters from a tight seal around your ski or snowboard boots, so you don't have to call it quits in the middle of the day just to dry your socks out, and the Cordura-reinforced scuff guards deliver reliable protection against everything from boot buckles to sharp ski edges.
- Insulated ski pants keep you playing in powder all day
- Waterproof, breathable shell defends against driving snow
- Thermal R Active insulation keeps you warm in damp conditions
- Thigh vents provide an easy solution to overheating
- Plenty of pockets keep your things organized and on hand
- Elastic gaiters lock out sneaky powder
- Scuff guard adds durability where needed
- Q & A
Great design, still didn't fit.
Love the design; pockets, vents, zipper opening to get over boots, nice color. Unfortunately for me, the large was too bulky at the hips and the medium was too tight in the thighs.
Great ski pants
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
I'm really enjoying these ski pants. I never think about them, which is the highest praise I can give active wear. The fit works for me and they move well. Pockets where you need them without extra bulk. I have worn them without a base layer on days that started out below 20F. Didn't overheat when the temp rose into the low 30's. A base layer on days that stay colder than 15F make these good for a wide range of conditions.
Definitely order a couple of sizes to sort out what works best for you - sizing on stuff like this is pretty random.
Order down a size, these run large!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
Nice pants, but they are huge in my regular size - too long and too baggy. Trying the XS to see how they work out.