- Detail Images
When you're wearing the Marmot Women's Reflects Shorts, your style doesn't stop once you finish your lap up and down the trail. These comfy, split-leg shorts offer the coverage you seek with their stretchy brief layer while staying lightweight and breathable due to mesh panels on the sides. Built with an inseam gusset, stretchy material, and an elastic waistband, the Reflects move with you as you run. You can count on being seen whether you're on the road or on the trail thanks to these shorts' reflective detailing all around, keeping you seen in low-light situations.
- Take on trail- and road-runs day or night in these comfortable shorts
- Reflective details on all sides keep you seen from any direction
- Split legs and stretchy material moves with you as you run
- Mesh panels breathe and and move air while you work
- Internal brief offers extra coverage
- Q & A
Super comfortable, cute, high quality
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
I love these shorts. They're some of the most comfortable running shorts I've had. They go a bit higher than I expected but I like how they fit. The purple color is super pretty and I love the pattern. Fun surprise, the liner is also patterened like the back part of the waistband, which I've never seen before and love. Highly recommend. I got these on sale so they were definitely worth the $35 or so I spent on them.
Got these for my wife and she loves them. She runs, hikes, and plays volleyball in them. She said they ride up slightly, but itâs nothing compared to some other shorts. They fit well, are comfortable, and look good too!