- Detail Images
Shine in the lift line.
Your Marmot Women's Radiance Pants will keep your stoke levels at an all-time high, even if the lift line is a little out of hand. Made with a waterproof, breathable two-layer shell and light synthetic insulation, these pants will keep you warm and dry as powder flies up around you. Internal gaiters and an adjustable waist keep snow out so you don't have to waist daylight drying off down at the lodge—although, a midday hot toddy is always advisable during a cold, snowy ski day.
- Insulated ski pants keep you out on the mountain all day
- Breathable membrane provide waterproof protection against snow
- Eco-friendly face fabric made from recycled polyester
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even in damp conditions
- Adjustable waist offers a personalized fit
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic to protect against snow
- Cordura scuff guard reduces wear and tear
- Q & A
Good for it's job
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
This pair I bought for one of my sisters who recently started skiing. She liked how they were more of a "boot cut" than flared at the bottom and helped keep snow out when falling a lot/going into deep snow. They're not very stretchy so you have to get a size that is closer to what you wear in jeans after they're stretched.
Not for athletic women
I tried two sizes unfortunately the fit on these just isnât for athletic women. Iâm 5â7â and 135 lbs. The small fit great on the waist but my quads were squeezed in tight, and if I needed to do anything but stand or walk it would pose a problem. The mediums had a very large waist but I could bend in them, unfortunately o couldnât cling them tight enough to be comfortable, plus all the excess fabric on the hips was ridiculous. These would probably keep you very warm on the mountain if they could get the fit right. Also seemed durable.