Sometimes the blackest of holes can create the brightest of light. Mimicking its namesake, the Men's Marmot Quasar Nova Down Jacket might just outshine your touring buddies as you head up the hill in the predawn chill. With 800-fill goose down, the Quasar Nova will send out wave after wave of warmth as you skin up the mountain. It might even make you miss your warm bed a little less. Weighing in at less than a pound, this jacket is perfect for long backcountry excursions, and when the sun starts burning off the morning mist, you can pack this guy down into its own pocket so you don't overheat. Plus, it features Marmot's signature mobility construction, so you'll be pole-planting your way down with all the grace of an angel.
- Lightweight toasty puffy for cold morning tours
- High-loft offers incredible protection against the bitter elements
- Woven baffle construction eliminates cold spots and lost down
- Angel-Wing Movement for the dexterity you crave while skiing
- Drawcord hem and elastic cuffs so it stays in place as you skin up
- Regular fit for all your layering options