- Detail Images
Built to conquer.
When you have a big day in the mountains lined up, make sure to start with the Marmot Men's Preon 1/2-Zip Fleece Jacket. Whether you layer it under a shell when ski touring or as a standalone piece while climbing in cool weather, it will help you stay warm and dry during intense activity without holding you back. Its lightweight smooth face fleece construction enhances wicking efficiency and breathability while simultaneously reducing bulk and weight. Plus, the fabric is equipped with plenty of stretch to keep up with your most arduous outdoor endeavors.
- Lightweight fleece of first layer for active pursuits
- Smooth face fleece manages moisture and breathes well
- Slim fit maximizes efficiency and layers well
- 1/2-zip front allows quick ventilation
- Flatlock seams won't chafe or irritate
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal in heat
- Zippered chest pocket secures small essentials
- Q & A
Great cut, exceptional warmth.
Purchased these as a gift, at 6â 7â few fleeces have the adequate body and sleeve length for a fit/tall guy, but this 1/4 zip is ideal. A great cut, slim through the body, longer in the sleeves and body. Exceptional warmth to weight and great for layering in the winter. Went with the denim color and it is just as expected. Marmot really nailed it with this piece.