PreCip Eco Full-Zip Pant
It's easier to put on the Marmot Men's PreCip Eco Full-Zip Pant when you're trekking than to find a week off work without wet weather in the forecast. Marmot made this pant with waterproofing and environmentally friendly fabric. Its NanoPro membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection, and fully sealed seams prevent a single raindrop from seeping through. Full-length side zippers make this pant easy to put on, especially with hiking boots on, and they allow ventilation when it's warm out.
- Rugged rain pant made environmentally friendly
- NanoPro membrane is reliably waterproof and comfortably breathable
- Recycled nylon fabric with fully sealed seams for weather protection
- Full-length side zippers allow easy on-and-off as well as ventilation
- Item #MAR01PC
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] NanoPro Eco, [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- fully sealed
- [short] 30in, [regular] 32in, [long] 34in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered back
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.