- Detail Images
The powerhouse Pillar pant.
Designed to repel down canyons and caves, climb the crux, and summit major peaks, the Pillar Pant by Marmot is a powerhouse climbing, canyoneering, and mountaineering pant for adventurous women. Made with a soft yet rugged soft-shell material, this pant is reinforced with enhanced durability at the high-wearing knees, rear, and ankles to protect you against natural abrasions. Water-resistant and breathable construction supports you in stormy or intensively sunny conditions so you are ready for whatever the weather forecast is. And an athletic fit with zippered ankles, articulated knees, and an elastic waist is intentionally designed to move with you during technical repels and steep verticals.
- Technical mountaineering pant for going from approach to peak
- Soft-shell material is durable and abrasion-resistant
- Water-resistant and breathable material protects you from elements
- Reinforced seat and knees enhances strength in high-wear zones
- Zippered ankle cuffs and tapered cut allows for easy transitioning
- Elastic waist and articulate knees increases range of motion