- Detail Images
The dog days of summer aren’t an excuse to stop training, especially if you’re geared up for dusty ridge runs in the Marmot Women’s Pace Skort. An unbeatable blend of fabrics keeps you from turning into an overheated sweatmonster by mile three, and a full suit of vital details means the Pace is nowhere near bare bones, even though it feels like it.
- Keep your times up and legs happy in this lightweight high-performance skort
- Super stretchy and breathable fabric keeps you speeding along comfortably
- The Pace wicks moisture and dries quickly if you get caught in a shower or go for a mid-run dip
- The CoolMax gusset liner provides extra temperature-regulating comfort
- UPF 30 sun protection keeps thigh sunburns at bay
- Reflective details make no-shoulder road runs slightly less terrifying
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
I bought this skort as a gift. The recipient really loves the peek-a-boo blue compression underneath and how light the skort feels. The only complaint is that the compression shorts seem to not be as tight, so they ride up a bit with runs. Overall, she still recommends runners to buy one for themselves!