When being left high and dry is a good thing.
Built with a bomber Gore-Tex Paclite shell and fully sealed seams, the Marmot Men's Optima Pant keeps you dry in the worst weather you might encounter when out on the trail. Its featherweight construction tips the scale at just over a pound to keep you moving along at an impressive clip, while the waterproof, zippered hand pockets safely stow away your maps and phone for easy access. An elastic and adjustable waist helps you customize the fit just how you like it, and boot zips open quickly to help you put on and take off your footwear.
- Incredibly light and highly protective pants for alpine outings
- Gore-Tex construction offers waterproof, breathable performance
- Regular fit allows room for layers and easy mobility
- Adjustable waist gives you a precise fit
- Zippered hand pockets safely stow your essentials
- Q & A
Isn't this the same as the Marmot Minimalist Pants?
Hey there Daniel!
I just got off the phone with Marmot, they stated these pants use the same exact fabric. The minimalist is essentially an updated version of this pant with more room in the thigh, they don't make these pants any longer. The minimalist cut ended up being a bit more comfortable for most people so they only make this model now!
Feel free to reach out directly to me for any further information about these pants!