Hybrids are the future.
The Marmot Women’s Nitra Vest combines synthetic insulation in the torso with stretch knit panels at the sides, for the optimum balance of warmth and breathability for cool-weather, active pursuits. Whether you’re taking the pup for a run or biking to the store, the Nitra traps in heat for your core while allowing moisture to escape out of the stretchy, brushed panels. The drop-tail hem provides plenty of coverage when you're handing Fido a treat or reaching for your handlebars, fending off the gust of cold air that threatens to chill your lower back.
- Hybrid vest for cool-weather activities
- Lightweight synthetic insulation traps in heat
- Stretch knit panels allow freedom of motion and airflow
- Drop-tail hem provides extended coverage
- Semi-fitted design for athletic performance
- Handwarmer pockets let your hands thaw out