Ready for your mountain quests.
Intense activities in the mountains such as hiking, climbing, or backcountry skiing require a delicate balance between staying warm and not overheating. If you're too cold, you won't be able to perform at your highest level; too hot, and you'll get drenched in sweat and left shivering. Keep your temperature regulated during your alpine adventures with the Marmot Men's Neothermo Hooded Top.
Polartec Power Grid fabric wicks sweat and dries rapidly to rid you of heat-robbing moisture, and its grid structure traps more heat without adding bulk. Plus, it stretches easily to follow your every movement without restriction. And with its slim fit, you can comfortably layer it under your technical shell in mid-winter.
- Made for moving through the mountains in comfort
- Polartec Power Grid traps heat, stretches, and manages moisture
- Slim fit maximizes efficiency and layers well
- Flatlock seams won't chafe or irritate
- Integrated thumb holes prevent sleeves from riding up
- Zippered chest pocket secures small essentials