NanoWave 55 Sleeping Bag: 55 Degree Synthetic
Whether you're traveling by boat, bike, or foot, bring along the Marmot NanoWave 55 Sleeping Bag: 55 Degree Synthetic on your summer adventures. Its packable, lightweight design and compression stuff sack allows you to easily bring it along in your backpack without taking up much space or adding too much weight. The Spirafil insulation ensures you'll stay comfortable on chilly, humid summer nights. A full length zipper that extends around the toe box allows you to transform the sleeping bag into a blanket when the nights don't quite cool off so you can sleep well throughout your adventure.
- Space-saving sleeping bag for bike and kayak touring or traveling
- Spirafil insulation provides a comfortable warmth in wet climates
- Full length zipper extends past the toe box for blanket versatility
- Snagless draft tube prevents chilly temperatures from sneaking in
- Hang loops add convenience when washing the bag after camping trips
- Compression stuff sack conveniently stores bag in pack or in closet