Mt. Tyndall Pant
The Tyndall fits into the Marmot line as a highly durable insulated pant option intended for shoulder-season or mild-winter excursions. Reinforced seat and knee panels supply abrasion resistance for climbing, scrambling, and technical hiking alike.
- Insulated pants implement a rugged synthetic construction for versatility
- Primaloft insulation supplies warmth retention without added bulk
- Elastic adjustable waist supplies easy adjustment throughout the day
- Zippered thigh pocket safely secures valuables, climbing gear, and snacks
- Articulated knees enhance your range of motion for hiking or climbing
- Item #MARZ99F
- 100% nylon grid ripstop
- Primaloft Silver
- Fill Weight
- 2 hand, 1 zippered thigh
- elastic adjustable
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.