- Detail Images
Focus on fun.
Don’t let cold fingers distract you from having a killer time in the snow, wear the Marmot Women’s Moraine Mitten, and thaw out those digits instead. Constructed with a waterproof, breathable insert that blocks wind, you can ride all day whether you’re cruising down the local sledding hill or crushing groomers at the resort. Synthetic insulation traps in heat even if it gets damp, and a fleece lining feels luxurious against your skin as it pulls moisture away from your palms.
- Mittens for days in the snow
- Waterproof MemBrain insert is breathable and windproof
- Synthetic Thermal R insulation holds in heat
- Fleece lining wicks moisture and increases comfort
- Gauntlet Quickdraw prevents snow from falling in
- Falcon grip keeps your fingers comfortable
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I ordered these mittens for a recent ski trip to Aspen. We had a lot of snow while there (about 37 inches), and these kept my hands warm the whole week. Each night I flipped them inside out to dry out well since sometimes my hands would sweat and/or get a little snow. My favorite aspects: the super soft lining, the warmth, the straps to go around wrist so they don't accidentally fall, and the clip to hold them together while not in use. They also have an internal pocket for hand warmers, but the mittens themselves kept my hands warm enough I never put my warmers in. Highly recommend!