- Detail Images
Keeping you mobile and well ventilated.
Movement is the key to a good jacket, and few move more freely than the Marmot Women's Moblis Softshell Jacket. Built for early starts and cool-weather exploits, the Moblis is made from Marmot's M2 material, which is an incredibly breathable fabric that has the added benefits of being water resistant and completely windproof. When the uphill climb is going to be a long and sweaty one, don the Moblis to help ventilate your core and keep your body temp stable while still enjoying the benefits of a shell.;
- A softshell jacket for cool conditions, light precip
- MS softshell is water-resistant and 100% windproof
- Breathable fabric allows ventilation during high exertion
- Fixed hood wi/ cinch cord blocks out wind and chill
- Angel Wing Movement enables free, unimpeded range of motion
- Tons of pocketry for holding ski pass, wallet, safety kit
- Q & A
Marmot Does It Again
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: X-Small
This is an awesome softshell jacket! It is the perfect thickness to be light, but do the job. Although there isn't an internal pocket, there is one on the sleeve to hold something! The jacket is flattering and looks just like the picture! I got the black color and it is perfect. I also like the hood and that the neck goes up high when zipped. The jacket fit me true to size. This item is great for casual or sport use!
Cross Country Jacket
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The color says Teal and the picture looks like a teal jacket, but it's not. It's definitely green. I was really disappointed in the color.