Embrace the Rain.
While rain might chase many backcountry explorers away, you enjoy the occasional trek through wet conditions—as long as you have the right gear, so pack the Marmot Men's Magus Jacket when the forecast calles for rain during your big trip. Made from a waterproof stretch fabric, this jacket keeps you dry and moving whether you're setting up camp in the rain or enjoying a misty morning hike to a nearby waterfall. Zippers under each arm ensure airflow to keep you from overheating when you're working hard, while the specially designed hood provides climb-friendly visibility so you don't have to choose between protection and enjoying those spectacular views.
- A technical shell for backcountry excursions in wet conditions
- Stretch NanoPro shell ensures waterproof, breathable protection
- Attached hood with peripheral cord adjustment
- Underarm zippers for customized ventilation
- Angel-Wing Movement provides unrestricted movement
- Zipper pockets are pack compatible for easy access
- Adjustable cuffs and hem seal out moisture and drafts