Ski through any storm with the Marmot Lightray pant. These 2L Gore-Tex pants are built to keep the weather and moisture out of your long johns while still allowing excess heat to escape for maximum moisture and temperature control while enjoying a day on the hill. A light layer of insulation brings you warmth without getting in the way of some smooth turns.
- Insulated ski pants that provide protection from snow and wind
- Gore-Tex 2L membrane offers up waterproof, breathable comfort
- DWR coating further protects against precipitation by beading water
- Internal leg vents dump excess heat on the cat track or boot pack
- Three different zippered pockets hold your pass, phone, and wallet
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out of your socks
- Item #MARZ9CL
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR finish
- 40g PrimaLoft Eco Black
- fully sealed
- [large] 34in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- inner thigh
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.