Expect The Unexpected.
Trails are strange places. Even if it’s sunny and warm in the parking lot, you’re likely to encounter clouds, wind, and drizzle as soon as you leave the asphalt for the dirt, so having a versatile layer like the Marmot Women’s Hyperdash Jacket isn’t much of a question. It’ll shield you from the moisture that you find at the start of your quest, break the wind that you find on the summit, and keep you from getting clammy during the sweaty in-between times.
If, by some miracle, you find that perfect microclimate right around treeline, you can pull off the Hyperdash and pack it in into its own pocket for easy storage. And, inevitably, when things cool off in the next seven steps, you can whip it back out and slide a warmer layer over the top for some more insulation.
- A wind- and water-resistant layer perfect for morning runs and quick summit bids
- You won’t get clammy, thanks to the Driclime wicking liner
- Zippered hand and chest pockets provide stash spots for energy gels and house keys
- Jacket packs into its own pocket for easy carrying
- Drafts can’t sneak past the elastic drawcord hem
- Athletic fit is perfect for high-intensity movement