- Detail Images
Pants that don't take the abuse.
Regardless of how comfortable you are on your feet, sometimes some butt-shuffling is necessary to get through exposed and steep terrain. This can be tough on your pants and diminish their lifetime by months, maybe even years, but the Marmot Men's Holgate Pant is designed to shrug off such abuse and gladly welcome seconds. But the abrasion-resistant nylon not only laughs in the face of sandstone, granite and conglomerate, but also does it's best protecting your epidermis from the sun with a UPF 50 rating, so your untanned legs won't pay a steep price for a day out in the hills.
- A rugged pant for hiking, backpacking, and adventure
- Abrasion-resistant nylon takes abuse from rough terrain
- Built-in stretch and inseam gusset boost range of movement
- UPF 50 protects epidermis from harmful solar rays
- DWR finish sheds light precip and helps drying process