Why We Like The Highlander Down Jacket
Whether we're using the Marmot Highlander Down Jacket as a midlayer for skiing the resort or wearing it as a standalone piece through town, we use it to stay warm and toasty in brutal, cold weather. The weather-resistant Pertex Quantum fabric defends from light rains and wind, and the 700-fill down insulation is coated with Down Defender to resist water and prevent down soak. Elastic cuffs seal out cold winds, and a high neckline protects our neck and lower face from the bone-chilling cold.
- Stay warm in teeth-chatteringly cold weather with this jacket
- Pertex fabric is weather-resistant and durable
- 700-fill down insulation is packable and provides superior warmth
- Down Defender treatment is water-resistant to stay warm when wet
- Zippered hand pockets keep your valuables secure
- Regular fit allows for layering under a shell
- Item #MAR01XO
- Responsible Collection
- Pertex Quantum (100% recycled polyester)
- 700-fill down
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.3oz
- skiing, snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.