Bushwhacking hikes to roaring campfires.
From breaking trail to laid-back campsite gatherings, the Marmot Women's Hadley Pant provides abrasion-resistant protection in a chic, street-inspired silhouette. This stylish pant features tough-wearing nylon fabric, complete with a DWR finish that repels oncoming showers and dewy trailside vegetation. The inseam gusset promotes full range of motion that's ideal for rigorous hikes when you're stepping over downed logs and scrambling up steep ridges.
- Outdoor protection in a chic silhouette
- Abrasion-resistant nylon with added stretch
- DWR finish repels light showers and moisture
- Inseam gusset promotes full range of motion
- Roll-up cuffs for comfort in warm weather
- Drawstring waist tie provides a secure fit
- Zippered stash pocket adds secure storage
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I ordered these pants for a hiking/backpacking trip. They were perfect! No buttons, zippers, loved it! Walked through a stream, and the pants repelled water like a dream! I'd love to wear them everyday, they're that comfortable! The length is a little long for a petite person in street shoes, but worked great with hiking boots. I'll definitely order more!
Do these pants make noise when walking? I do a lot of hiking for photographing wildlife, especially birds, where I need to make minimal noise (i.e.: not make loud swishing sounds with every step). Thanks!
Great but runs big!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
I just ordered these pants in black size Medium, as I am almost always a M. They are super duper comfortable and lightweight. But they are really lose in the legs, and long (length is always a problem for me, I'm 5'4"). Returning for a Small, in hopes that the legs and length fit better, but the waist is not too tight. Will update my review ones the new pair arrives :)