- Detail Images
Outdoorsman in training.
If you keep your boy warm and happy in the Marmot Boy's Fordham Down Jacket while he's exploring outside, he might be more likely to grow up to build you a log cabin, chop wood for your winter stockpile, and make you percolator coffee on top of your wood stove. Or, he might just enjoy the classic outdoorsman style and twill combo fabric in his youth, then decide to move to the tropics once he's older to take up a career as a professional snorkeler. Either way, he'll stay toasty and dry for now with the 700-fill hydrophobic down, micro fleece internal cuffs, and two-layer waterproof and breathable Membrain shell.
- A rugged and stylish down jacket for winter shenanigans
- Membrain shell is water-resistant and breathable
- Insulating 700-fill down with Down Defender finish
- Removable snap-off hood and snazzy chest pockets
- Adjustable closure cuffs with micro fleece inside
- Regular fit is relaxed through shoulders with straight hem