- Detail Images
Not too hot, not too cold.
Even at the height of summer, it can get cold when your hiking takes you past the treeline, so take along the Marmot Women's Flashpoint Fleece Jacket and hike comfortably. Crafted from lightweight Polartec classic microfleece, this jacket provides luxurious warmth that breathes as you move, making it the perfect active layer. The flatlock construction and integrated thumb holes provide wearing comfort, while the elastic cuffs and adjustable hem help seal out cold. The streamlined design of the Flashpoint makes it a great warm-weather outer layer and an efficient midlayer during colder months.
- A versatile fleece jacket for all-season warmth
- Cozy fleece wicks moisture for active use
- Flatlock construction for wearing comfort
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal out cold
- Regular fit with a flattering female cut
- Q & A
Great mid-layer and standalone!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Purchased this as a gift and she really likes it. It is very soft but also gives good warmth. She's used both as a standalone on warmer days and as a mid layer underneath a shell when the weather dips. Bought the Navy in M and it looks and fits nicely.