Lightweight, just in case.
When spring temperatures reach that tipping point between summer warmth and winter chill, you'll be glad you have the Marmot Flashpoint Fleece Jacket in your pack. Crafted from lightweight microfleece, this jacket provides luxurious warmth that breathes as you move, making it the perfect active layer. The flatlock construction provides wearing comfort beneath your pack, while the elastic cuffs and adjustable hem help seal out cold. The streamlined design of the Flashpoint makes it a great warm-weather outer layer and an efficient midlayer during colder months.
- Midlayer jacket for extra insulation on a hike
- Lux velour fleece offers warm and fuzzy comfort
- Elastic cuffs keep the sleeves in place as you move
- Flat lock seams reduce chafing beneath your pack
- Regular fit for easy layering in between a base and shell
- Q & A
Sleek, soft & practical
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
I'm set to hiking hut to hut in Europe, I have to carry all my clothes for several days and I wanted something lightweight, thin, and warm for the windy mountains and also sleek and fashionable to wear in the cities. This fits the bill, and is vey soft to the touch and comfortable too. This is good quality fleece. Thank you Marmot!. The little zipper pocket on the left sleeve is a nice touch, just perfect for a key or folded ticket. I recommend adding a waterproof/windproof lightweight shell to go over the jacket if needed.
Great mid-layer and standalone!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Purchased this as a gift and she really likes it. It is very soft but also gives good warmth. She's used both as a standalone on warmer days and as a mid layer underneath a shell when the weather dips. Bought the Navy in M and it looks and fits nicely.