- Detail Images
No feathers, no problem.
- A technical midlayer for adventures in the mountains
- Nylon ripstop shell can handle wear and tear
- 3M Thinsulate performs like down but resists moisture
- DriClime lining wicks moisture to keep you comfortable
- Pockets are easy to access with a pack on
- Athletic fit is great for layering
- Q & A
Does this jacket pack down into itself?
Thanks for the question! one thing I learned recently is that if a jacket (like this one) doesn't have a specific two way pocket to do that you can twist the arm flip it inside out and start packing it into itself that way.
I hope that helps.