Versatile options for a dynamic lifestyle.
If you love your old down jacket, but you need a jacket that can weather the storm and stay warm when the weather gets nasty, look no further than the Marmot Men's Featherless Component Jacket. At its core, the three-in-one system is comprised of a 3M Thinsulate Featherless liner jacket that takes advantage of a synthetic fill to offer total warmth that stands up to rain and moisture far better than your old, soggy puffy. The Component is bolstered by a MemBrain shell that is waterproof and breathable, and it has taped seams to guarantee dry protection on the trail, ski hill, commute, or dreary walk to the corner store.
- A three-in-one jacket for the trail, ski hill, or city
- MemBrain shell is waterproof and breathable for staying dry
- Synthetic down jacket liner retains warmth in damp conditions
- Angel Wing design allows for greater range of dynamic movement
- Zippered internal and external pockets offer additional cargo space
- Adjustable hood locks out the wind, rain, and chill
- Q & A
Does this one have zippers for ventilation?
Top three cold weather coats I've ever o
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I know you want details. You want details, I'm in Minnesota right now. It's minus 11 with minus 41 windchill. I'm warm. I could use a better beanie. Hmu with one lol
i can't wait to use it more
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
i am happy to finally get my hands on the featherless gear. i just bought this online after trying it on in a store for fit. they didn't have the color i wanted. i bought a men's medium in dark spruce/cilantro. i love the color scheme for greens this autumn/winter. great craftsmanship and design. i wore this the last few days in arid 20*F weather. i can say it will keep you very warm with both layers on. i get cold very easily, so it's well worth the price. it will be a few weeks before i get to take it back to the humid dallas weather and test it out as a everyday cold weather jacket. i'm planning on wearing and testing this out on my week long ski trip in february at wolf creek. as well as a winter camping trip at some point to be scheduled for colorado. i look forward to many adventures with this beautiful gear. thank you for the wonderful present to myself.